Nominated for the Liebster Award!!!
THIS….I was totally caught unaware, firstly coz’ I’ve been never really good in anything in life to be nominated for any award (almost null).Secondly coz’ though I love to write, which has somewhere thinned in the passage of time, Beaton encouraged me to write stories. And on my very first attempt, being nominated–it is totally exhilarating.
Not necessary to mention but Yes!!! Beaton from Zimbabwe nominated me for this award. We’ve came a long way from Twitter where we have really good fun with the words together. Of course! This was such a gratifying gesture of friendship. His words are really superb to look up to at anytime. Things that we generally come across but never notice- we can read in his remarkable words.
WoW!!! And being “LIEBSTER” is really awe-inspiring. Being sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome is really really a big thing. Thanks that someone like Beaton values me as such. Thank you; it’s really an inspiring honor for me.
So, now is it that I should be answering some really weird questions too. I don’t really like to open up to people but still if its rules, Here I go:
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- Reading words and playing with the words has always been such a beautiful thing in life. Words woven so magnificently in the books have always fantasized me. It never make you feel alone, takes you totally to a space that you never thought even existed, characters, facts and figures- all open the new doors in your head.How I always wish I could also manage like that and hence it’s my attempt to weave some of it.
Thus my blog happened to be:
“Some String Of Words”
- Why did you start blogging? Has it turned out to be what you expected?
- Starting from the very beginning, I used to write poems, my feelings, desire, and dreams and anguish even the fury in real honest words. But, but some people really took in wrong (I know I should have ignored them) but what if someone who you care- judge you, it’s really hurting.
Nonetheless ,I yearn for writing and this time it’s gonna be all fictional.
- What was your favorite class in High School?
- English, where Suman mam’ would always encourage to write on your own where a friend named Ganga would be writing Novel even we were just in class Nine. It was such a big thing. The time we were acting so childish- there she was writing such beautiful poems, stories and novels.
- Favorite books?
- Many that my dad and brother had in their collection but novels had always been my favorite. To name just few will be total injustice to many others which were so good in one way or other. I value them all.
- Favorite movie?
- Forrest Gump, I can still watch it whenever they air it in Television, the repetition hardly matters.
- Weirdest thing you eat?
- Nothing like that in particular. Hungry almost all the time, so eating anything that’s clean and healthy.
- One word that covers me completely
- What is your party trick?
- Biggest One is disappearing even in the crowd.
- What three things would you take to a desert island with you?
- If aliens invaded the planet why would you be the first they should take.
- Coz’ they will find me quiet similar to their race and would take me first as their family
Now My Nominees:
Sorry!!! There are really few that I really know about. Please follow any one who do you think writes well from the heart. It’s quite an encouraging act. But yes, surely do follow:
Last but not the Least: The Rules
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
Thank you all, Guys!!!